iReporter

STEM is the name of the game these days, and a generous grant is enabling Frisco Public Library to help lead the educational charge. Michael C. Waters,...
Pending sales data high as contracts take longer to process The rapid pace of housing sales slowed somewhat as Realtors, lenders and title companies adjusted...
As summer has quickly given way to fall, the days have become shorter and the holidays are approaching, there might be an urge to slow down. DON’T DO IT! Stay...
Hebron Theatre – Guest Contributor
Nov 11 2015
Hebron High School is hosting their annual Drama Daze Theatre Workshop on Saturday, December 12th. DRAMA DAZE is a fun filled day introducing K-8 students to...
Today Prestonwood Christian Academy (PCA) honored seven student athletes who signed Letters of Intent to play sports at the collegiate level. “I am incredibly...
Diane Feffer – Guest Contributor
Nov 11 2015
Michael Weisberg, M.D. believes in the power of role models. When asked why he became a physician, Dr. Weisberg immediately credits the kindness of his...
With the holiday season beginning this month, the residents at Mustang Creek Estates of Frisco wanted to give back to the community around them as they reflect...
Come join the Frisco Youth Symphony Orchestra for their season opening performance featuring the works of Bizet, Von Suppe, Day, and Strommen. Admission is...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Nov 10 2015
It must be fall because I have had several requests for my Tortilla Soup recipe. Here are 3 soup recipes that are WonderFALL! Tortilla Soup | Stacey's Salad...
Fall in the Dallas Area and Real Estate Market in Frisco is still hot! Jewel box of a property in Kings Gardens with Carroll, Cobb & Wakeland Frisco ISD....