MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THE 2ND ANNUAL FRISCO UNCORKED PRESENTED BY O’NEIL WYSOCKI - FAMILY LAW!
Join us at Frisco Square on Saturday, April 10th, 11:00 am-7:00 pm for a FUN wine experience featuring over 100 wines, delicious foods, talented artists, grape stomping, live music, and lots of great shopping! For the ultimate experience, check out our VIP experience and receive exclusive offers!
A portion of the proceeds will benefit our partners at Frisco Arts Foundation!
About this Event
The 2021 festivities have been planned with social distancing logistics to keep our participants and community safe! Tickets are very limited this year!
- Enjoy tasting delicious wine from a variety of unique wineries!
- Tasting tickets are available for $30 for 15 tastings. Upgraded VIP experience tickets are available for $80! (Hurry- There are only 200 total available!) Not a wine lover? We’ll also have beer and seltzer!
- Nonstop live entertainment will be happening throughout the day thanks to our entertainment sponsor Crest Exteriors! Bring a blanket or lawn chair and relax on the lawn while enjoying wine, food and fantastic live music!
- The event features plenty of great shopping with local boutiques and small businesses, delicious food, seltzer and beer, grape stomping competitions, local artists, and more!
- The festivities will be spread out throughout Frisco Square for ample space. You’ll choose a 4-hour event window when purchasing your ticket so we keep our headcount to a minimum. This way you can have FUN while we distance.
TICKETS are very limited. Get yours now!
Frisco Uncorked is in partnership with Frisco Arts Foundation! A portion of the event proceeds supports their mission. Learn more about Frisco Arts Foundation here.
Thank you to our major sponsors!
O’Neil Wysocki Family Law, Crest Exteriors, Be Balanced and Borboelta, and our media partner Lifestyle Frisco!